Press "Enter" to skip to content

Healthy Teen Suddenly Dies On The Beach, Then Mom Realizes She Drank THIS Just Moments Before…

In the summer of 2014, 16-year-old Lanna Hamann went to Mexico for the weekend. She was vacationing with friends and their parents.
One day, while she was relaxing on the sandy beach, Lanna suddenly went into cardiac arrest. Tragically, she died.

Her death, at first, was a complete mystery. After all, Lanna — a student at Sunrise Mountain High School in Peoria, AZ — was active, healthy, and outgoing.

There were no red flags whatsoever earlier on in the vacation that explained what happened. She was an outgoing and healthy teenager. Lanna played on her school’s softball team and had no previous medical issues.

Lanna’s mom Kris went public with what she believes caused her daughter’s death. Not only was Lanna reportedly dehydrated that day from not drinking any water in the hot weather, but all she did drink that day was energy drinks.

In fact, Lanna drank a Red Bull moments before she collapsed on the beach.