A mom saves her choking baby after a positive news story introduced her to a special device for just this type of emergency.
In this intense clip found on a surveillance camera, a mother runs outside with her 1-year-old son who is choking. The boy is unable to breathe. The mom screams in terror, “Help! Somebody help me!”
The terrified mom pulls out a device called a LifeVac as her only hope in the situation. She lays her son down on the grass and pops the LifeVac one time over his mouth and he begins to cry. What a relief as this mom saves her choking baby!
Positive News Story Highlights Lifesaving Device
Brittney Weir is the name of this heroic mother. Her young son Mason had placed a plastic cap from a doll’s baby bottle down his throat. The device plunged the bottle cap up and Mason’s life was spared.
Brittney shares how she had seen a news report of a baby choking on pancakes in a restaurant being saved by a man using this device. This caused her to get one herself. And it ended up helping this mom save her own choking baby!
It is amazing that Mason’s life was spared. We can recognize that God in His sovereignty allowed Brittney to see that other news report and buy the product that she would need to rescue Mason. Even in the terror of the moment, The Lord never left them. He is always with us and we can take great comfort in that.
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
WATCH: Mom Saves Choking Baby With LifeVac